Hector wrong. Again. - Cruz back with Min

fathom

1 hour ago, macsandz said:

It couldn't be more obvious what you're doing here, Al I mean Steve, I mean...now I'm hungry 

Yeah no offense but that’s stupid. From the beginning of my time here I have been critical of everyone who claims to have inside info. Once someone gets something right I believe them and trust their info. If you want to accuse me of being those guys than I won’t feel bad about about telling the truth, the next time you get something right will be the first time I’ve personally ever seen it. Around the Harper and Machado stuff you would pop in with random cryptic bs that never became true. Sorry that other users and Twitter accounts have jumped you in credibility. You just pop in to say Steve Stone knows nothing or these food guys are full of crap and I’m sorry it bothers you for me to ask you to clarify. I guess being an anonymous guy on a message board that has a friend in the White Sox front office makes you feel cool?

Edited by Orlando
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ChiSox59 said:

Right.  Should be plenty of money to sign a bat and a SP.  Embarrassing to not put the finishing touches on this roster.  

I just don't know why people think this. Nothing that's occurred in the last 20 years supports the idea that this team will spend beyond the 50th percentile at best, no matter what the roster needs.

1 minute ago, Orlando said:

Yeah no offense but that’s stupid. From the beginning of my time here I have been criticism of everyone who claims to have inside info. Once someone gets something right I believe them and trust their info. If you want to accuse me of being those guys than I won’t feel about about telling the truth, the next time you get something right will be the first time I’ve personally ever seen it. Around the Harper and Machado stuff you would pop in with random cryptic bs that never became true. Sorry that other users and Twitter accounts have jumped you in credibility. 

LOL Jumped me. Ask those guys where it comes from.  Go ahead - ask them. 

2 minutes ago, Eminor3rd said:

I just don't know why people think this. Nothing that's occurred in the last 20 years supports the idea that this team will spend beyond the 50th percentile at best, no matter what the roster needs.

It is often forgotten that the Sox had a top-5 payroll multiple seasons in the last 20 years.  

LOL Jumped me. Ask those guys where it comes from.  Go ahead - ask them. 

Lol the way you respond really shows why you are mad at me for questioning you. I honestly don’t care but when I asked you right now if the Cruz stuff and Wainwright stuff is fake, you get all pissy. If you have info, that’s amazing, great keep it coming through those guys! But accusing me of being the food guy because I asked a question comes off as maybe you are upset that someone else just might know something?

Edited by Orlando

4 minutes ago, Orlando said:

Yeah no offense but that’s stupid. From the beginning of my time here I have been critical of everyone who claims to have inside info. Once someone gets something right I believe them and trust their info. If you want to accuse me of being those guys than I won’t feel bad about about telling the truth, the next time you get something right will be the first time I’ve personally ever seen it. Around the Harper and Machado stuff you would pop in with random cryptic bs that never became true. Sorry that other users and Twitter accounts have jumped you in credibility. You just pop in to say Steve Stone knows nothing it these good guys are full of crap and I’m sorry it bothers me to ask you to clarify. I guess being an anonymous guy on a message board that has a friend in the White Sox free agent makes you feel cool?

The food guys spit out so much garbage about the Sox. The majority of what they put out there doesn't come true. Further, there is absolutely no way they would be privy to all the "rumors" they spit out. They would need multiple sources in multiple organizations, and they would have burned all their sources by now. Al's and Cishek have 0 credibility. 

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, Orlando said:

Lol the way you respond really shows why you are mad at me questioning you. I honestly don’t care but when I asked you right now if the Cruz stuff and Wainwright stuff is fake you get all pissy. If you have info, that’s amazing, great keep it coming through those guys but accusing me of being the food guy because he has gotten things right comes off as maybe you are upset that someone else just might know something?

Dude I'm not mad but your act is so obvious. 😂

• Like 1

Dude I'm not mad but your act is so obvious. 😂

Just like most of the cryptic stuff you have shared lately, you are wrong again. I’m one of the few users who uses his own name. One of the few who has linked his personal Twitter account to posts. To say I’m one of those guys is stupid and pretty immature. Cool man, sorry I questioned you, Your Highness.

Edited by Orlando
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

If you lower the bar for what it means to be "in on" a trade/FA low enough, they probably were.

True. I just love how it could be a trade that shouldn't involve the White Sox whatsoever and they manage to fit them in. It's pretty painful actually. 

3 minutes ago, Orlando said:

Just like most of the cryptic stuff you have shared lately, you are wrong again. I’m one of the few users who uses his own name. One of the few who has linked his actually personal Twitter to posts. To say I’m one of those guys is stupid and pretty immature. Cool man, sorry I questioned you, Your Highness.

I would all but confirm that Orlando isn’t one of these guys

• Thanks 1

Just now, Eminor3rd said:

Ok, last 15 years?

They ran top-5 payrolls for a few years after the 2005 WS win.

Last 13 or 14 years probably works.  But I will say that the willingness to spend top-of-market in the 2000s when Jerry really believed we were contenders has kept me holding out hope that we might get back there again during this window. Part of me wonders whether Jerry just doesn't quite buy that we're there yet.

Just reading what this has evolved into and from what I can recall. It looks like these guys want a piece of credit if Hector is correct. They've been saying no no to Cruz for months and as soon as theirs some differentiating opinions they start to hedge. 

Maybe they have good info? Who knows. But they've been throwing enough shit at the wall to make me ultra skeptical.

Edited by Baron
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

I would all but confirm that Orlando isn’t one of these guys

Thanks Fathom, I appreciate that. I also appreciate getting to know you a bit throughout the years on here. I don’t want people tying me in with those guys just because I have enjoyed their info this winter. Thank you.

Edited by Orlando

3 minutes ago, Baron said:

Just reading what this has evolved into and from what I can recall. It looks like these guys want a piece of credit if Hector is correct. They've been saying no no to Cruz for months and as soon as theirs some differentiating opinions they start to hedge

Maybe they have good info? Who knows. But they've been throwing enough shit at the wall to make me ultra skeptical.

This could be true as well and deserves some criticism.

1 minute ago, Orlando said:

This could be true as well and deserves some criticism.

Well it's probably because they have no solid info on it. They've been playing the "We're not afraid to get things wrong" game but clearly are. I'd rather them just not have the incarceratedbob twitter timeline and more solid info if they indeed have any. 

24 minutes ago, Orlando said:

Yeah no offense but that’s stupid. From the beginning of my time here I have been critical of everyone who claims to have inside info. Once someone gets something right I believe them and trust their info. If you want to accuse me of being those guys than I won’t feel bad about about telling the truth, the next time you get something right will be the first time I’ve personally ever seen it. Around the Harper and Machado stuff you would pop in with random cryptic bs that never became true. Sorry that other users and Twitter accounts have jumped you in credibility. You just pop in to say Steve Stone knows nothing it these good guys are full of crap and I’m sorry it bothers me to ask you to clarify. I guess being an anonymous guy on a message board that has a friend in the White Sox free agent makes you feel cool?

Orlando

Thank you for all you bring to this site, keep it coming.

• Thanks 1

• knightni changed the title to Hector wrong. Again. - Cruz back with Min