Are the White Sox "done" making moves until spring training?

VAfan

18 minutes ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

I’m just thinking out loud here, but a Codi Heuer (plus more obviously) for Chris Paddack swap might make sense for both sides. The bullpen is the Padres glaring weakness right now, and Paddack has become an afterthought for them now after all their SP acquisitions. 

Paddack would take Madrigal + Heuer for sure.. I'd much rather have him than other names mentioned (Gray, Gonzalez)

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

Paddack would take Madrigal + Heuer for sure.. I'd much rather have him than other names mentioned (Gray, Gonzalez)

With guys like Q and Leake costing only money...why would anyone trade two important pieces of the club for Paddack?  

1 hour ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

There's no way the Padres are trading their SP's. They acquired the depth for a reason, to emulate the Dodgers way of success. They know that this year is going to be a massive grind, like no other, especially on SP's. 

White Sox would be smart to load up on depth at SP'ing. 

• Like 1