Mlb Networks top 10 at each position

Whisox05

4 hours ago, smellysox said:

I predict TA7, Robert, Gio will be top10s. Will Lynn make it? Will Moncada get some love?

Edit: I see Robert didn't make top10 CF.

TA and Gio will, Robert and Moncada won't. Moncada didn't make it last year. 3B is loaded. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

8 hours ago, smellysox said:

I predict TA7, Robert, Gio will be top10s. Will Lynn make it? Will Moncada get some love?

Moncada was like the 14th best player in baseball and the 8th best third basemen his best year so probably not. 

10 hours ago, smellysox said:

Not on the Shredder's list he didn't , but there were 1 or 2 of the panelists who had him in the top 10. Ire member the lone woman on the panel had him on her's . Not sure if the other guy seated to her left did also.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Not on the Shredder's list he didn't , but there were 1 or 2 of the panelists who had him in the top 10. Ire member the lone woman on the panel had him on her's . Not sure if the other guy seated to her left did also.

Shredder weighs multiple seasons, so Robert didn't have a chance to make that list. The individuals can make up their own criteria.

1 minute ago, VAfan said:

Shredder weighs multiple seasons, so Robert didn't have a chance to make that list. The individuals can make up their own criteria.

I know the criteria since I've been watching it since they started it doing it. I love that network but I cut the cord and no longer pay for any TV . But I do love wheeling and dealing for movie codes so I do that a lot to use on MoviesAnywhere, Google Play etc. Any MLB Network Stuff I get now is from youtube or their online page. I just got a new 50" Android TV and I'm still getting used to using it by adding apps instead of Roku TV  which had all the funky channels built into it.

16 hours ago, thxfrthmmrs said:

Typical Yankees bias. No way is Voit above Abreu.

Voit was really good the last 3 years (186 ops+ in 18, 123 in 19 and 156 in 20).

Abreu was better in 20 but only a solid but not spectacular 117-118 the years before. Voit is also 4 years younger so it is reasonable to believe he is a bit better in true talent at this point especially when weighing a shortened season less.

Abreu is very good but I think when you consider the last 3 years and the projection for next season you can justify having voit ahead.

5 minutes ago, Dominikk85 said:

Voit was really good the last 3 years (186 ops+ in 18, 123 in 19 and 156 in 20).

Abreu was better in 20 but only a solid but not spectacular 117-118 the years before. Voit is also 4 years younger so it is reasonable to believe he is a bit better in true talent at this point especially when weighing a shortened season less.

Abreu is very good but I think when you consider the last 3 years and the projection for next season you can justify having voit ahead.

Put it this way, if Voit was on the White Sox and Abreu was on Yankees, do you see any chance Voit being ranked ahead of Abreu after latter was named MVP? If you want to take a trip down the memory lane, Abreu ranged from 3.1-5.8 WAR per season up until 2018. He's much more proven and just came off an MVP season.