Mlb Networks top 10 at each position

Whisox05

I think the TV channels know and understandably make these lists controversial. I believe that TA was their controversy as well as Story. They want people to talk about the list to drive attention to their lists. 

That said my list would be: (and my list is predicated of who I'd most want starting this year only for the White Sox as SS:

1 - Lindor

2 - Bogaerts

3 - Tim Anderson

4 - Tatis Jr. (he's almost in TA category from a few years ago that i keep waiting for his underlying stats to catch up (ala baez), but think he's just that good)

5 - Turner

6 - Story

7 - Bichette

8 - Gleyber

9 - Correa

10 - Baez

Next up - Wander Franco/Seager/Semien

24 minutes ago, BrianAnderson said:

I think the TV channels know and understandably make these lists controversial. I believe that TA was their controversy as well as Story. They want people to talk about the list to drive attention to their lists. 

That said my list would be: (and my list is predicated of who I'd most want starting this year only for the White Sox as SS:

1 - Lindor

2 - Bogaerts

3 - Tim Anderson

4 - Tatis Jr. (he's almost in TA category from a few years ago that i keep waiting for his underlying stats to catch up (ala baez), but think he's just that good)

5 - Turner

6 - Story

7 - Bichette

8 - Gleyber

9 - Correa

10 - Baez

1. Tatis Jr

2. Lindor

3. Turner

4. Bogaerts

5. Story

6. ANDERSON

7. Seager

8. Baez

9. Torres

10. Bichette

1 hour ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Robert 94, Moncada 90, Lynn 75.... to be continued. Have to figure the Sox have a chance for at least 4 more amongst Hendriks, Giolito, Abreu , Anderson, Eloy ,Keuchel

Keuchel was listed as one of the "just missed" players before they started, but I'm very confident in the rest of those guys being included

On 2/3/2021 at 11:25 AM, BrianAnderson said:

1 - Lindor

2 - Bogaerts

3 - Tim Anderson

5 - Turner

6 - Story

7 - Bichette

8 - Gleyber

9 - Correa

10 - Baez

Tatis might be the best player in baseball, so yeah he isn't the 4th best SS. Not 1 GM would take Bogaerts over him for the next 3 years.

• Like 1