Jameson Taillon traded to Yankees

Buehrle>Wood

2 hours ago, Blackout Friday said:

Being a sox fan feels hard sometimes. Imagine being a pirates fan. Man, gotta feel for those guys.

I’m a taillon fan so I’d like to add him to the mix, but as always depends on the cost. He isn’t really what we need right now, which is dependable innings. 

The Pirates have won 77 more games than the White Sox since Rick Hahn was promoted to GM.

However, the Sox should have the upper-hand the next 3-5 seasons. Long term, Pittsburgh won more World Series than the Sox (2-1) during my lifetime.

Both teams are in desperate need of new ownership. At least Pittsburgh has two other well run professional teams to support. 

13 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

The Pirates have won 77 more games than the White Sox since Rick Hahn was promoted to GM.

However, the Sox should have the upper-hand the next 3-5 seasons. Long term, Pittsburgh won more World Series than the Sox (2-1) during my lifetime.

Both teams are in desperate need of new ownership. At least Pittsburgh has two other well run professional teams to support. 

Pirates have a fantastic history, better than ours. But come on man...imagine being a die hard pirates fan right now. Must be torture. I feel for them, that’s all I’m saying. 

15 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

If you want to make a trade in today's MLB you better have a lot of good low level latin players.  

And high school kids which the Sox don’t do, they’re always behind the trend never in front of it which is embarrassing for a big market team