Startup Dynasty League, 15 Team Roto w/ H2H P/O at end

iWiN4PreP

Going to quickly run down the details, feel free to message OR reply here for more detailed discussion.

Settings:

Teams: 15 Teams
Style: ROTO League, but near the end I duplicate the league for a H2H playoff structure to combine the best of both worlds (READ HERE)
STATS: R/HR/RBI/SB/OBP and W/K/ERA/WHIP/SV*2+H
POSITIONS: 2xC,1b,2b,3b,SS,CI,MI,5xOF,UTIL and 9xP with Bx8 and IRx3 with a Minors Roster of 12 
PLATFORM: FANTRAX

LEAGUE DUES:

Each year = $100 + Combined operation costs from Fantrax split between all 15 owners. 
For Startup, I will be requiring 3 years paid in advance, so $300+Costs 

Payout: $1000 goes to Roto, $500 goes to H2H
ROTO: 1) $500 2) $300 3) $100 4) $100
H2H: 1) $250 2) $150 3) $100

Draft Time and Style:

Date: Early to Mid March
Style: Standard Snake Draft via Fantrax site to fill out main rosters
Minor League: If It can be filled out via Standard draft it will, if not we will handle via slow draft afterwards. 

No contracts, keep all players, minor league draft will commence each new year.

I wanted to keep this short and sweet to garner interest in the basic blueprint of the league. Please feel free to contact with more details. 

• 2 weeks later...

I might be interested, but the 3 years advanced payment, I don't know how I feel about that. Consider I don't "know" you or the other members, there is no guarantee, therefor I don't think I'd be willing to pay for all 3 years. If it's a good enough league, the key players would stick around for quite a while. I could potentially bring in a few members for our dynasty league that we started on White Sox Interactive. It's a little different format than you have but similar. 

3 hours ago, TheCommish said:

I might be interested, but the 3 years advanced payment, I don't know how I feel about that. Consider I don't "know" you or the other members, there is no guarantee, therefor I don't think I'd be willing to pay for all 3 years. If it's a good enough league, the key players would stick around for quite a while. I could potentially bring in a few members for our dynasty league that we started on White Sox Interactive. It's a little different format than you have but similar. 

Hi Thecommish. You were right. Many people did not like the 3 year commitment idea. I scraped that away.

Unfortunately, we have 16/15 managers as it stands. If I need another one, i'll PM you. 

I'm also open to making another league based on soxtalk, but I don't think there's more than 5 of us who would do it here :(. 

On 2/11/2021 at 4:40 PM, iWiN4PreP said:

Hi Thecommish. You were right. Many people did not like the 3 year commitment idea. I scraped that away.

Unfortunately, we have 16/15 managers as it stands. If I need another one, i'll PM you. 

I'm also open to making another league based on soxtalk, but I don't think there's more than 5 of us who would do it here :(. 

OK,