Folty signs with Rangers

Buehrle>Wood

Just now, Sambuca said:

He tweeted speculation about Folty going to MIL five minutes after you guessed them on here.

But if you know him or something and sure about his “info,” that’s cool too, I guess.  

Yeah, he steals information from a number of people, including Jimmy. Dude is a fraud

• Like 1

So basically Folty was too highly thought of for the White Sox to sign. I still think the Sox need a pitcher who can give them innings.  I don't know if Folty was the guy. I would guess there is a chance he is available to be a Knight in  April or May. Remember Lincecum? Cease and Kopech are as talented as can be, but you have no idea what you are going to get. You have some sort of idea with Lopez. The 3 guys in front should be fine, but if someone gets hurt, and usually someone does, look out.

Edited by Dick Allen

2 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

So basically Folty was too highly thought of for the White Sox to sign. I still think the Sox need a pitcher who can give them innings.  I don't know if Folty was the guy. I would guess there is a chance he is available to be a Knight in  April or May. Remember Lincecum? Cease and Kopech are as talented as can be, but you have no idea what you are going to get. You have some sort of idea with Lopez. The 3 guys in front should be fine, but if someone gets hurt, and usually someone does, look out.

Trevor Cahill and Mike Leake could be potential minor league deal options for SP depth