NFL 2021 offseason thread

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

If the shoe fits......

this is really a sad statement of bias and sterotypes from society today. Let's stop sterotyping people (disability, racial, ethnic) except when it fits our ideas.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ptatc said:

this is really a sad statement of bias and sterotypes from society today. Let's stop sterotyping people (disability, racial, ethnic) except when it fits our ideas.

This is really an accurate description of human behavior dude. 

Nobody can be 100% consistent. If you dig deep enough on anyone, you will find contradictions and inconsistencies. People evolve as humans as they obtain new information. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Dick Allen said:

It's standard for the charge, until he sees a judge.

Interesting. Which charge is that standard for? I know he's either charged with multiple offenses or there are talks of additional charges for the hit and run.

At least I saw his wife came out said he didn't hurt anyone in the family. Hopefully just a stupid drunk episode. 

1 minute ago, raBBit said:

Interesting. Which charge is that standard for? I know he's either charged with multiple offenses or there are talks of additional charges for the hit and run.

At least I saw his wife came out said he didn't hurt anyone in the family. Hopefully just a stupid drunk episode. 

The domesic charge. I read it in one of the articles. I originally thought the same thing you did. 

2 minutes ago, raBBit said:

A lot of people did. Might be just a Washington state thing. 

I am not sure if it is a state thing but here is the blurb.

Records state he was denied bail, but a spokesman for the Redmond (Washington) Police Department told ESPN that is standard procedure for suspects of domestic violence until they can appear before a judge. Sherman's hearing before a judge will not take place until Thursday afternoon.

it will be interesting to see where this heads. Probably will get dismissed. He is pretty high up in the Union.

Edited by Dick Allen