Andrew Benintendi traded to the Royals

maxjusttyped

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

If you believe Hahn, they said that they do not rebuild without making that trade, so as much as it hurts, I'm at peace with it. 

We have a joke on this site that Tatis is Voldemort, you should never speak his name. 

You know who or He who shall not be named are acceptable. 

Wow. I was this close to going with Ron Leflore, but a natural tendency to be controversial is in my blood apparently. I will let the board name me, just don’t call me Vicky please. Back to the point of right field though, having such a donut hole farm system at the moment, a prospect trade for a question mark with a down pointing arrow seems like something we cannot afford to do.  You do that when your prospects list does not have a similar prospect ready to step in soon

• Thanks 1

Just to add, that cannot be true about Hahn, because the team was on a glide path to failure no matter that happened with Tatis. Hahn generally seems like a truth teller, but he also said he supports hiring of Larussa. If they weren’t already  embarrassed by the farm system, they must have been by the attendance numbers. I think the stale FO and new trends of the league i.e the Astros were bound to have the same effect as the you know who faceplant.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Fernando Tatis Jr said:

Just to add, that cannot be true about Hahn, because the team was on a glide path to failure no matter that happened with Tatis. Hahn generally seems like a truth teller, but he also said he supports hiring of Larussa. If they weren’t already  embarrassed by the farm system, they must have been by the attendance numbers. I think the stale FO and new trends of the league i.e the Astros were bound to have the same effect as the you know who faceplant.

You’re not allowed to be here.

I'm sorry this has become about me, I had no idea y'all would be this protective over a username. If this forum membership is unable to tolerate something that is not complete fealty to the organization's record, perhaps I should leave. A Sox fan for 45 years.  I'm willing to rename the account, but perhaps this place isn't for me.

Edited by Fernando Tatis Jr
  • Fire 1

10 hours ago, Tony said:

My guess is you’ve already taken a ban hammer here once or twice....

Again, I'm not sure if it is right to engage along these lines, but if a new member can't be able to respond to incoming hostility toward a viewpoint that is willing to have a different preference than what the Sox have done in a couple cases, that's up to y'all to decide. I post a lot on the forum of a different Chicago team that has much more posts than this one, but if a new member came in and was forced to defend himself against other members over a reasonable username, the mods there would't try to intimidate him/her over this, I'm sure of that. I sure didn't want to have to talk about any of this. If you had a problem with anything that is going on, you should have messaged me instead of joining in to the derailment which was unfortunate, and I probably shouldn't have indulged either, but at that point I thought everyone was  playing. I'm done talking about this here in this thread. Message me if you have anything further please.

• Fire 1

6 hours ago, Fernando Tatis Jr said:

Again, I'm not sure if it is right to engage along these lines, but if a new member can't be able to respond to incoming hostility toward a viewpoint that is willing to have a different preference than what the Sox have done in a couple cases, that's up to y'all to decide. I post a lot on the forum of a different Chicago team that has much more posts than this one, but if a new member came in and was forced to defend himself against other members over a reasonable username, the mods there would't try to intimidate him/her over this, I'm sure of that. I sure didn't want to have to talk about any of this. If you had a problem with anything that is going on, you should have messaged me instead of joining in to the derailment which was unfortunate, and I probably shouldn't have indulged either, but at that point I thought everyone was  playing. I'm done talking about this here in this thread. Message me if you have anything further please.

Lol, now I’m sure.