MVP Abreu has covid

Buehrle>Wood

23 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

This deserved its own thread. I stop posting for a bit and no one makes new threads any more. Even the top headline of espn was ta's comments on TLR and no new thread.

I was gonna do it but figured for sure someone else would would have one up by the time I finished, lol.

17 minutes ago, buckweaver said:

From one who almost never posts...be accurate. Tested positive for COVID antibodies, meaning he had COVID (Jan.), was asymptomatic, and now needs to go through testing protocols. But to say he currently has COVID is not correct.

From what I read, the antibody test was an additional test after the initial viral test came positive. The January date is Abreu s hypothesis. The actual known fact is he tested positive recently. Whether he is or was asymptomatic or not is irrelevant to the question of whether he has COVID.

35 minutes ago, buckweaver said:

From one who almost never posts...be accurate. Tested positive for COVID antibodies, meaning he had COVID (Jan.), was asymptomatic, and now needs to go through testing protocols. But to say he currently has COVID is not correct.

Yeah the actual fact is mlb players have to test negative in viral test to report, so we know he is COVID positive. Testing positive from antibodies wouldn’t prevent a player from reporting since you would test positive for antibodies after you were no longer positive for viral infection

Edited by Vulture