White Sox v. Angels 3/1

bmags

• bmags pinned this topic
7 minutes ago, Orlando said:

Is Spring Training blacked out  in market?

good question, I thought when I had it that the ST mlb.tv was open to all games. But if any current sub has it let us know.

44 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Is Madrigal still rehabbing?   

We know Abreu was late for COVID.

Grandal out with the Knee issue. 

Madrigal is ok, but they planned this late start for games. March 8-11 is the target for his first game.

Edited by flavum

2 hours ago, Orlando said:

Is Spring Training blacked out  in market?

If you’re in California, my experience is that Mlb.Tv will may not black you out during spring training but even if you do, then you can access on FSW online... if I am remembering correctly.

2 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

This game isn't even live on mlb network, my guide shows it starts at 3.  Laaaaaame

Yeah I'm trying to avoid this thread (clearly not succeeding it) but definitely plan on getting some work done over the next 45 mins and popping the game on. I've been running out of stuff to rewatch during the day working from home so even a delayed game is great lol

Just now, manbearpuig said:

Yeah I'm trying to avoid this thread (clearly not succeeding it) but definitely plan on getting some work done over the next 45 mins and popping the game on. I've been running out of stuff to rewatch during the day working from home so even a delayed game is great lol

Should I keep updating? I am watching the Angels feed