Study: White Sox fans drink the most of any fanbase

Chick Mercedes

Approximately 67% of White Sox fans reported to have drunk before the game starts, the study showed.

According to a similar study, 49% of White Sox fans also reported to have "likely missed some or all of the game due to drinking too much," placing them in the No. 1 spot once again.

White Sox baseball, you need to be blotto to watch it, or manage the team. :cheers

• Haha 1

i live 5 minutes from the new Braves park...I can confirm people drink quite a bit...and I am glad to see how much cheaper our beers are there! Pre and post gaming in ATL is the real problem though. the park is literally an entertainment complex with like 12 bars built into the outside of the stadium...and 10pm and later is just a puke fest. 

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

Finally, a little recognition. Do tall boys count as 1.25 drinks? 

Sigh this makes me misty-eyed.

Picking up some tall boys before hopping on the green line to drink in the parking lot before heading in is just one of my very favorite things. None of those things by themselves are good (green line is good), but together ... incredible.

49 bucks for 2.8 drinks at LAA. Yikes

If this is accurate, that’s close to 2.5 billion in alcohol sales alone. The idea that teams that have been soaking their customers for products at something like 1000% above cost minimum, while collecting tv revenues that alone exceed expenses, are broke is laughable.

1 minute ago, ScooterMcGee said:

Surprised how low Milwaukee is. Wisconsin always bragging about their drinking. Pshhh.

I'm going to throw this out there, but njonlinegambling.com may not be the most rigorous polling unit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3