3/6 | White Sox vs Cleveland | 2:05PM CT | WTAM 1100

Tnetennba

4 minutes ago, Rounding_Third said:

Nice to see Vaughn in the lineup again. Giving him lots of AB's is a good sign of him earning his way onto the 26 man roster. 1B, too.

Nice to see Engel in as well, hope he is able to regularly start if he continues to do well like he did last season. Nice for Collins, Mercedes and Berger to get some time as well. 

Glad the next three are available via radio / website, will try to get the Cleveland broadcast online if it isn't blacked out like regular season games.

11 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Nice to see Engel in as well, hope he is able to regularly start if he continues to do well like he did last season. Nice for Collins, Mercedes and Berger to get some time as well. 

Glad the next three are available via radio / website, will try to get the Cleveland broadcast online if it isn't blacked out like regular season games.

If he continues on his his prior year, I'd imagine he starts against lefties.

• bmags pinned this topic
13 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

That's on you.  He sucks, spring training is meaningless.

Don't think that's entirely true.  ST can make the difference in specific positional competition such as BUC &  #4 & #5 SP this year; including Lopez.

Same for AV at DH.  If he's incredibly good or horribly bad could easily decide his immediate future.  If he's somewhere in the middle, who knows.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

Would be nice if we could see.

Sox media outlets ( &MLB) has totally miscalculated Sox fan interest.  MVP 100 has some NY schmuck on at 3pm.  More listeners for him than Sox?  Really?

NBC Chi has alpine skiing profile and IL St vs N IA football.  Huh?  

No wonder Sox fans drink the most!

...with all due respect to IL St & N IA fans!

Edited by Rounding_Third
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Rounding_Third said:

Sox media outlets ( &MLB) has totally miscalculated Sox fan interest.  MVP 100 has some NY schmuck on at 3pm.  More listeners for him than Sox?  Really?

Facts man. We are in 2021 and there should be no reason to not even do a Sox website stream. I get that people typically don't watch ST. But things are different now because we are all excited about the team and the pandemic took away baseball. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

If he continues on his his prior year, I'd imagine he starts against lefties.

Engel was superior against all pitching.

Hope they dont play Eaton all year like they did Parrot and Mazara waiting for yet another Hahn signing to “turn it around”.

2020 Stats against LHP / RHP

Engel OPS .767 / .837

Eaton OPS .366 (WTF) / .768

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Engel was superior against all pitching.

Hope they dont play Eaton all year like they did Parrot and Mazara waiting for yet another Hahn signing to “turn it around”.

2020 Stats against LHP / RHP

Engel OPS .767 / .837

Eaton OPS .366 (WTF) / .768

Eaton literally played 19 games lol

8 minutes ago, tray said:

I think got radio here men:

https://radiostationusa.fm/online/newsradio-wtam-1100

Just checked now. Blacked out, they’re talking about Saddam Hussein, about as bad as listening to ESPN radio.

1 hour ago, Rounding_Third said:

All ST home games are available either via radio, cable or their website.

I understand not having road ST games broadcast commercially due to logistics and Covid, but would like a webcast or video stream, even with no announcers.

I tuned in to that link early and it worked.  I still have the game on but I opened another window and the link goes to talk radio.

I will try to figure a way around the re-direct. I have the same URL with the game as with talk radio..

Mercedes fouls out.  Sox 2-0 after half inning.

Just now, tray said:

I tuned in to that link early and it worked.  I still have the game on but I opened another window and the link goes to talk radio.

I will try to figure a way around the re-direct. I have the same URL with the game as with talk radio..

Mercedes fouls out.  Sox 2-0 after half inning.

How did Eaton score?