3/9 | San Diego @ White Sox | 2:05PM CT | whitesox.com and YouTube Live Stream (No Radio or Television)

Lynn gets the start, Robert (#1), Vaughn (#3) and Engel (#5) coupled with starting catcher Mercedes (#4) are the lineup notables.

Meanwhile, the Player "who shall not be named" gets the day off for the White Sox opponents at Camelback Ranch. However, Sox bats face another tough pitcher in Blake Snell.

Edited by South Side Hit Men

14 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Lynn gets the start, Robert (#1), Vaughn (#3) and Engel (#5) coupled with starting catcher Mercedes (#4) are the lineup notables.

Meanwhile, the Player "who shall not be named" gets the day off for the White Sox opponents at Camelback Ranch. However, Sox bats face another tough pitcher in Blake Snell.

This was perfection. God bless you.

• Thanks 1

The people that complain about the Lance Lynn trade because he’s a “minor” upgrade from Dane Dunning this season (and loss in future years because of player control) are the same people that complain the Sox didn’t “go for it” in free agency this winter. That’s funny.

Lynn with poor command in the second, fortunate to get out of it with a double play.

Lynn was yelling at the Home Plate umpire walking off, La Russa tan out to intercede. I’m guessing Kolsch gets the third.

EDIT: watching, I agree with Fathom’s take. Lynn was all over the place after having great command on the first.

Edited by South Side Hit Men

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

Lynn with poor command in the second, fortunate to get out of it with a double play.

Lynn was yelling at the Home Plate umpire walking off, La Russa tan out to intercede. I’m guessing Kolsch gets the third.

Mmmm...beer

• Love 1

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic