Game Thread - 3/14 Sox vs A's - 3:05 PM CST

ron883

We got some Andrew Vaughn action. Collins behind the plate, which I assume will be the case to start the season if Grandal is still not ready. Seems he may not be ready. Adam Engel - 1920s HOFer is getting action as well. 

Edited by ron883
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ron883 said:

We got some Andrew Vaughn action. Collins behind the plate, which I assume will be the case to start the season if Grandal is still not ready. Seems he may not be ready. Adam Engel - 1920s HOFer is getting action as well. 

Does anyone know why madrigal has not played since Monday

56 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:

He’s played every game since Monday. You probably just couldn’t see him out there. 

Alright, that was a low blow. A VERY low blow, am I right?

Looks like the Sox are playing 2 men short handed when Nick and Eaton are rumored to be out there simultaneously. People probably think it's a new Manfred gimmick to increase offense.

kids-in-the-hall-crushing-your-head-gif.

• Like 1

never understood why they have to show the fucking manager for the whole inning of play. Nobody wants to see the manager being interviewed. Nobody wants the game minimized by 40% so we have to watch someone on the bench wearing a mask and sun glasses talk. 

5 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

never understood why they have to show the fucking manager for the whole inning of play. Nobody wants to see the manager being interviewed. Nobody wants the game minimized by 40% so we have to watch someone on the bench wearing a mask and sun glasses talk. 

Has there ever been a good in-game interview with a player or manager? They're all so cringe. They add nothing to the broadcast.