The POD process for first homestand

palehose1

Thirty year full season ticket holder. I had my window at 11am yesterday to pick a POD for the first homestand. The process was awful for me. The software was slow and not responsive- although I think that is a Ticketmaster issue. What was the experience of other season ticket holders?

It seemed like they only selections that were decent seats were "2 PODS". I understand with 20% allowable fans its not going to be perfect but I am paying my "platinum level pricing" for a lesser # of seats in a POD that is way down the line... You were not able to pick more than one POD so you could not pick a pair of 2 seat PODS if you have 4 seats - once you selected a 2 POD your transactions ability was cut off.

I was not able to get as many seats in a POD as I own in my account. Are there that many more senior season ticket holders? I assume selections were going on previous to my 11 am window but curious how that priority was really determined.

I think if you want a 2 POD you will be fine but if you have a larger season ticket group you are SOL.

I can't see there being any available tickets for the general public. Unless the Sox are holding back tickets the partial STH's may also end up being disappointed.

I called and emailed my season ticket rep but no help there.....

1 hour ago, palehose1 said:

Thirty year full season ticket holder. I had my window at 11am yesterday to pick a POD for the first homestand. The process was awful for me. The software was slow and not responsive- although I think that is a Ticketmaster issue. What was the experience of other season ticket holders?

It seemed like they only selections that were decent seats were "2 PODS". I understand with 20% allowable fans its not going to be perfect but I am paying my "platinum level pricing" for a lesser # of seats in a POD that is way down the line... You were not able to pick more than one POD so you could not pick a pair of 2 seat PODS if you have 4 seats - once you selected a 2 POD your transactions ability was cut off.

I was not able to get as many seats in a POD as I own in my account. Are there that many more senior season ticket holders? I assume selections were going on previous to my 11 am window but curious how that priority was really determined.

I think if you want a 2 POD you will be fine but if you have a larger season ticket group you are SOL.

I can't see there being any available tickets for the general public. Unless the Sox are holding back tickets the partial STH's may also end up being disappointed.

I called and emailed my season ticket rep but no help there.....

Did you adjust the tickets requested in the upper left hand corner?  It defaulted to 2, and by default only showed pods of two.  But if you changed it to 4 or 6 it then showed the pods for that quantity.  Lots of 4 seat pods on the LD when I logged in.  Also I know for a fact that there was at least one earlier login at 10 am.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, ThirdGen said:

Did you adjust the tickets requested in the upper left hand corner?  It defaulted to 2, and by default only showed pods of two.  But if you changed it to 4 or 6 it then showed the pods for that quantity.  Lots of 4 seat pods on the LD when I logged in.  Also I know for a fact that there was at least one earlier login at 10 am.

This is exactly what you need to do. 

The process was a breeze for me.   Was in and out in 10 minutes with my purchase.