3/20 | White Sox vs Cleveland | 3:05 CT | whitesox.com

Tnetennba

6 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Since I can watch this on my phone mlb app, am i able to watch it on the roku mlb app?  I only have the audio package but the spring training stuff has been available on my phone 

The whitesox.com streams have been available on my mlb.tv

Just now, Sox80 said:

Yeah I think the sox are going to be fine. I'm happy for Collins for the spring he is having. 

The Sox need LH hitters so I think they're going to give Collins the first shot at DH and if he sucks then they'll bring up Vaughn. 

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

The Sox need LH hitters so I think they're going to give Collins the first shot at DH and if he sucks then they'll bring up Vaughn. 

I hope so.  It's definitely worth a shot in my opinion. 

6 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I think a Vaughn extension gets announced next week, so I doubt this happens.  Will be interesting to see to see if Collins has played himself into the 26th man role.  In all honesty, I wish they’d just send Lucroy down to AAA and give Zack the backup catchers job.  He deserves a shot as long as there is an insurance option in place.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

I think a Vaughn extension gets announced next week, so I doubt this happens.  Will be interesting to see to see if Collins has played himself into the 26th man role.  In all honesty, I wish they’d just send Lucroy down to AAA and give Zack the backup catchers job.  He deserves a shot as long as there is an insurance option in place.

Agreed. I feel like Vaughn is a lock.

• Like 1

Just now, fathom said:

Saw that last hitter for Cease, he looked good. How wild has he been on these walks?

The fastball command isn't really there. But we've seen much worse with Cease I guess? That last strikeout is because they are sitting fastball. Some very solid contact off it in the first.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic