3/21 | White Sox vs Diamondbacks | 3:10PM CT | Fox Sports Arizona

Tnetennba

With this lineup, the only things that matter are:

1. Getting through this game healthy, and

2. Carlos Rodon throwing a metric fuck-ton of strikes, getting ahead in the count, locating his FB, and once again, throwing a metric fuck-ton of strikes. Him walking the fucking yard like Cease did yesterday would be an issue, IMO.

IMO, the second key to this game is as important or moreso than the 1st. Fucking throw strikes today, Carlos.

4 minutes ago, Two-Gun Pete said:

With this lineup, the only things that matter are:

1. Getting through this game healthy, and

2. Carlos Rodon throwing a metric fuck-ton of strikes, getting ahead in the count, locating his FB, and once again, throwing a metric fuck-ton of strikes. Him walking the fucking yard like Cease did yesterday would be an issue, IMO.

IMO, the second key to this game is as important or moreso than the 1st. Fucking throw strikes today, Carlos.

This may be the most a human being has ever wanted pitcher to throw strikes in a spring training game. 

And I’m not judging. Just pointing it out. 

3 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:

This may be the most a human being has ever wanted pitcher to throw strikes in a spring training game. 

And I’m not judging. Just pointing it out. 

Thats fair. As a fan, I really want this team to have a good season. I'm also tired of the younger SPs walking the yard, and holding up this entire team's ability to compete, by them not throwing enough strikes, leading them to not throw enough innings, leading to a heavier-tham-necessary workload on the bullpen.

So, I want for them to strive mightily to improve their outcomes.

Better? 

Edited by Two-Gun Pete

37 minutes ago, Two-Gun Pete said:

Thats fair. As a fan, I really want this team to have a good season. I'm also tired of the younger SPs walking the yard, and holding up this entire team's ability to compete, by them not throwing enough strikes, leading them to not throw enough innings, leading to a heavier-tham-necessary workload on the bullpen.

So, I want for them to strive mightily to improve their outcomes.

Better? 

Eh, I actually liked the rant with the f-bombs better.

I’m just messing with you. Rodon/Cease are so important to this team’s success. Even if just one of them has a solid season, I would really like our chances this year. And I completely agree that Rodon needs to work fast and get ahead of hitters. We know his slider is excellent, which makes his fastball even better if he’s ahead in the count. 

Edited by SoxBlanco

1 hour ago, SoxBlanco said:

Eh, I actually liked the rant with the f-bombs better.

I’m just messing with you. Rodon/Cease are so important to this team’s success. Even if just one of them has a solid season, I would really like our chances this year. And I completely agree that Rodon needs to work fast and get ahead of hitters. We know his slider is excellent, which makes his fastball even better if he’s ahead in the count. 

Well, its spring training for the fans as well. I'm just trying to get my work in.

• Heads22 pinned this topic
  • Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic