3/21 | White Sox vs Diamondbacks | 3:10PM CT | Fox Sports Arizona

Tnetennba

14 minutes ago, fathom said:

more good contact by Collins....can he play RF :)

Honestly how is Collins not the back up catcher??  I know some of the insiders on here say that Lucroy is a lock...but why?   Collins looks competent as a catcher defensively and he has good at bats and he's a lefty.  Lucroy would be fine as a back up catcher but you can't carry three catchers...and why would you take old and fine over young, promising and left handed?    

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

His velocity alone is something to be optimistic about, if his control stays this good he’s gonna be a huge weapon this year

Carlos touching 97mph several times and sitting 95mph today. Slider looking tight. 

Just now, macsandz said:

Carlos touching 97mph several times and sitting 95mph today. Slider looking tight. 

I’m just thankful they brought him back. No matter what happens from here on out, it was a good chance to take.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

2-0.  Enjoy Schaumburg Reynaldo. 

I don’t really think that inning was entirely on Lopez. First batter was fooled but got the lucky hit. Garcia should have caught that ball in CF. 

Just now, elrockinMT said:

I don’t really think that inning was entirely on Lopez. First batter was fooled but got the lucky hit. Garcia should have caught that ball in CF. 

Good god, stop.  He’s throwing 91-92 mph fastballs.

Just now, Kyyle23 said:

Lopez had a head to head competition for a starting spot and pissed down his leg.   No other way to look at it for me, Rodon has dominated and Lopez has stunk it up

He has to have had some type of arm issue to just lose it like this

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic