White Sox vs A's 3:05 PM

Kyyle23

probably Hamilton's last chance at making an impression. He may get the spot by default with Engel out, but he still can't hit at all. This is opening day lineup just without Eaton. 

I really think Moncada needs to move to the the 2 spot though. Robert is still chasing Waaaay too much and having a 300 OBP for your most crucial batting spot isn't gonna cut it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tray said:

I agree that Luis Robert should not be in the two spot.  Too much swing and miss.

I  would prefer Tim leading off, Moncada second, Abreu third and Eloy batting clean-up. 

Agreed. I’m surprised they’re seemingly going to roll with Robert at 2 to begin with after his September struggles. I would have thought he’d be at 6 or 7 to start, but the talent is awesome, so we shall see. No law against changing things as the season progresses.

10 minutes ago, flavum said:

Agreed. I’m surprised they’re seemingly going to roll with Robert at 2 to begin with after his September struggles. I would have thought he’d be at 6 or 7 to start, but the talent is awesome, so we shall see. No law against changing things as the season progresses.

I don’t think Robert is the #2 hitter on opening day. 

1 hour ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

I imagine Eaton is the #2 hitter. But I also seee no reason why Moncada isn't there.

TLR says he likes having a switch hitter at 4. 

I agree that Moncada at 2 and Eloy at 4 makes the most sense though. 

But with TLR presumed lineup they can go RLRLR for the first five spots 

Oh man, this delay between Stone and Benetti is going to be so annoying today.

Sounds like Stone is on a few seconds delay so Benetti ends up talking over him in the feed, and then there's a long pause after Benetti speaks before Stone picks up, and then Benetti is speaking over him again. It's got to be an issue with the sound truck.