3/25 | White Sox vs Reds | 3:05PM CT | whitesox.com

Tnetennba

Anyone else having trouble with the MLB app on TV. Mine's been losing the game only during commercials. Then I have to go to scores and click on the broadcast again to get the game but if i do it when commercials are still playing it will close again and will only restart during the broadcast .

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Cease just dropped a wicked curve for strike 3. More of that consistently, please.

He might want to throw 50% breaking balls. Both curve and slider are good. Command is good.  Fastball is the problem

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Two-Gun Pete said:

Why did they squander their FA wad on a luxury purchase in Hendriks, instead of picking up some desperately needed SP depth?

Cease has sucked at baseball, and has needed to be sent down to MiLB for him to find the fucking strike zone for awhile now. Lopez has sucked at baseball. And Rodon has sucked at baseball. 

Between Jimenez's injury, and Cease continually shitting his pants, all I can say is that this is not good.

Curse words lose their impact when you use them in every sentence of every post. Then it just becomes cloying

• Like 1

1 hour ago, michelangelosmonkey said:

I can't believe what a total disaster Cease is.  Why didn't they make that trade with Pittsburgh...useless management...total idiots.

Spring Stats

IP    H    R   BB   SO  

Cease           9.2   7    1     6     7

Musgrove   13    15  10    5    11

Soxtalk gonna Soxtalk

• Joc Pederson 1.247 OPS, 5 HRs
  • Kyle Schwarber 1.147 OPS, 4 HRs
  • Jose Quintana 5 G, 14 IP, 15 K, 1.07 WHIP, 0.64 ERA.

1 hour ago, Jack Parkman said:

I'm not sure it really matters because his fastball is so hittable. 

The doom and gloom on Cease is impressive.   Working on his mechanics this spring

IP    H    ER  SO

Cease       11.2   7    1    11

Every other fan base would be so excited by their 25 year old starter hitting 99 on the gun....and looks to be our 5th starter.  We continue to scour the silver lining trying to find the cloud.    

1 minute ago, Vulture said:

Quintana’s going to have a big year. He looked filthy in his limited action last year and he looks the same this spring. I’m calling 4 WAR right now provided he stays healthy

I love Quintana too...and I would have been happy with a him as the fifth starter...but at the moment I'd take Rodon.  I like your bold prediction of a 4 WAR but he's put up 5 WAR total in the last five years and it's been since 2016 since he's been great.    

• Like 1

1 minute ago, michelangelosmonkey said: I like your bold prediction of a 4 WAR but he's put up 5 WAR total in the last five years and it's been since 2016 since he's been great.    

There hasn’t been five seasons since 2016😆

I know it’s a bold prediction but that’s my call