3/26 | White Sox vs Brewers | 3:10PM CT | FS Wisconsin

Tnetennba

4 minutes ago, manbearpuig said:

Has anything been hit to Vaughn?

Rodon has 5 strike outs through 3.  The other four outs weren't hit to Vaughn.

Edited by raBBit
  • Like 1

I get that I was wrong about Eloy but he seemed uniquely terrible at putting himself in dangerous positions and am still against this whole thought process that people who have played baseball every day for like 70% of their lives will die playing left field.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheTruth05 said:

Yup, maybe even worse. Just free swinging at everything right now 

Needs to get closer to the plate and keep his shoulder in more. He’s reacting to pitches on the outside corner like they’re a foot off the plate.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bmags said:

I get that I was wrong about Eloy but he seemed uniquely terrible at putting himself in dangerous positions and am still against this whole thought process that people who have played baseball every day for like 70% of their lives will die playing left field.

Good thing with Vaughn is he will arrive at the wall 2 seconds after the wall so likely he won't get hurt:). 

Regarding vaughns hitting he has a quite solid spring considering his pro experience but he seems a bit vulnerable to offspeed on the outer half. He is very good on hard stuff in but might still need some work on that soft stuff. But I'm sure he will make that adjuatment

12 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

Robert’s ABs are troubling 😬

With Eloy out, Robert has to hit like he did for the first month of last year. It's spring training, but it's still really troubling.

• Like 1

Robert I don't know . I feel like for a while he's going to have stretches where it doesn't look like he can play baseball and stretches where he is the best baseball player on the planet.

Not concerned.

• Like 2