3/26 | White Sox vs Brewers | 3:10PM CT | FS Wisconsin

Tnetennba

19 minutes ago, fathom said:

Needs to get closer to the plate and keep his shoulder in more. He’s reacting to pitches on the outside corner like they’re a foot off the plate.

That is how it started. 88 got pushed off the plate and a little gun shy. 

29 minutes ago, fathom said:

Needs to get closer to the plate and keep his shoulder in more. He’s reacting to pitches on the outside corner like they’re a foot off the plate.

That sounds like an improvement from reacting like pitches a foot off the plate are on the corner.

4 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

Robert missed an absolute cookie

To be fair Robert looks about as good as abreu did through the playoffs and spring training yet no one is freaking out. He’s also only had 60 pro games. I think we all need to pump the breaks on the freak outs 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

To be fair Robert looks about as good as abreu did through the playoffs and spring training yet no one is freaking out. He’s also only had 60 pro games. I think we all need to pump the breaks on the freak outs 

Ugh, so we can’t count on Abreu now!

• Haha 2

Just now, fathom said:

Ugh, so we can’t count on Abreu now!

No I just think it’s dumb to freak out and Sox fandom has enough meatballs lol he’s gonna be fine. Aaron judge hit his first hr the other day and has been hitting in the 100s most of spring training. Guess Robert is better than him lol

2 minutes ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

No I just think it’s dumb to freak out and Sox fandom has enough meatballs lol he’s gonna be fine. Aaron judge hit his first hr the other day and has been hitting in the 100s most of spring training. Guess Robert is better than him lol

Nobody is freaking out. It’s a fact that he currently looks like he did for most of the month of September last year. Just hoping he gets it going soon

Edited by TheTruth05

5 minutes ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

It’s less about average and more that his at bats are of the same quality we saw for more than a month last year where he was arguably the worst hitter in the majors.

• Like 1