Opening Day

Texsox

SMy school has a tradition of wearing baseball jerseys of your favorite team on opening day. I've always had a golf tournament that day and can't participate. 

Growing up before night games I remember doing the fake sick thing with my mom to stay home from school to watch the game. Until 6th grade or so it was the National League game which was easily available on WGN Hey! Hey!

In middle school I switched baseball teams,  in high school political party,  in college religious affiliation. It's all about growing up. 

21 minutes ago, Middle Buffalo said:

Just got the mlb app working on my tv, phone, and iPad. Thanks T-MOBILE!

Tuned in to watch the game. Turns out opening day is tomorrow. Who knew?

Think of it this way. At least you didn't wait til the last second and gave yourself a little time to work out any kinks you might have with it.

6 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Think of it this way. At least you didn't wait til the last second and gave yourself a little time to work out any kinks you might have with it.

I actually went to the store and picked up an HDMI adapter so I could hook my phone/iPad to the tv because last year I wasn’t able to get the app to open up. This year it works. Not sure what changed, but I’m pretty happy. I have it on two TVs as well as the iPad and phone.

1 hour ago, Middle Buffalo said:

Just got the mlb app working on my tv, phone, and iPad. Thanks T-MOBILE!

Tuned in to watch the game. Turns out opening day is tomorrow. Who knew?

Holy crap dude I just found out reading your post.  This is crazy!