4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)

1 hour ago, Dick Allen said:

Lamb, Hamilton, Adolfo, Rutherford, Sheets, Zavala are all guys that won’t be contributing to White Sox playoff runs. Burger I am holding out on, I think Rutherford and Adolfo could get you a low prospect with an exceptional skill that needs to be but probably won’t be refined.

The only guy I agree with there is Hamilton. Who you going to call up in august if there are injuries in the outfield? A little early to write off Adolfo, Rutherford and sheets just yet. Losing the only semi viable catcher in the minors isn’t a good idea either, considering Mercedes is basically a DH/emergency catcher only. Grandal or Collins goes down who’s your backup catcher without Zavala?

Edited by Vulture

5 minutes ago, manbearpuig said:

So the Twins are playing in Milwaukee, yet they have a day off tomorrow. Seems like they could have had another team open there for a 4-game series or had their opening day tomorrow.

Also dumb: Rays and Marlins facing each other this weekend where 2 other teams could have opened up.

100%. 

Who writes this shit???

5 minutes ago, Vulture said:

Plug in Walsh for Pujols and that’s a pretty scary lineup

Yeah, it really is. Maybe underrated by a lot.

I mean, Fletcher+Ohtani+Trout+Rendon might be a top 3 1-4 in the MLB. 

4 minutes ago, iWiN4PreP said:

Yeah, it really is. Maybe underrated by a lot.

I mean, Fletcher+Ohtani+Trout+Rendon might be a top 3 1-4 in the MLB. 

Any 1-4 that has Mike Trout and 3 non-bums is going to be a good one. Those are certainly not just non-bums. 

Edited by mqr