4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Did colome blow a single save last year?  Dude was living on borrowed time.  Hard hit right at 'em was his saving grace quite often last year.

He actually had a really good season last year in terms of hard hit % and exit velo. His stuff just isn't that good and over the course of a full season, it'll show itself.

3 hours ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

Donaldson limbs into second base and is taken out after the inning ends. Baseball season is officially a go. 

My buddy is a Twins fan, I bet him $100 that Donaldson doesn't play 400 games for Minnesota in 4 seasons. Obviously had a nice benefit of a 60 game schedule after the fact but I'm not sure he even plays 300 for Minnesota. 

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

He actually had a really good season last year in terms of hard hit % and exit velo. His stuff just isn't that good and over the course of a full season, it'll show itself.

he had a 4.44 SIERRA, 32% hard hit and didn't give up a single HR, somehow. Luck be a closer.

4 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Did colome blow a single save last year?  Dude was living on borrowed time.  Hard hit right at 'em was his saving grace quite often last year.

The game against KC where he didn't backup Grandal behind the plate and the ball went under Grandal's legs cause he was busy checking out for the dugout for some reason. Made up for it with that walk off though

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I think he only sucked against the Sox. 

He also blew a couple of games against the Pirates and Brewers. All I know is that he lost his job to Romo late in the season.

The pitching match up of Keller/Gibson in KC/Texas was atrocious.  I mean, no surprise, I guess but Gibson was .1 5 earnies.  Gonna be a long year in Texas.  People who think Sox should have signed Dahl will enjoy this one.

26 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

he had a 4.44 SIERRA, 32% hard hit and didn't give up a single HR, somehow. Luck be a closer.

Because his flyball rate was 9%. Luck had nothing to do with it. His cutter forced hitters into driving the ball straight into the ground.

Edited by Vulture