4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)

1 minute ago, RagahRagah said:

Well, since knee jerk reactions are all the rage here...

HOW ABOUT THAT AMAZING BULLPEN WE GOT! Trade all these bums (no pun intended) immediately!

it only the first game

• Thanks 1

I really need sleep so gonna call it here. If we lose I look forward to the whole site crucifying Nick for an error during basically his first 1/3 of a season in game ONE of the entire season and then laugh as I continue to be labeled as nothing but a "negative" poster. 

Irony is really a thing of beauty around here. The lack of self awareness from some of you is staggering.

Just now, Timmy U said:

Tough luck for Bummer.  Exactly one ball was hit out of the infield and it’s gonna cost him a game.

Yep, this wasn't on Bummer tonight. He did more than enough to get them out of the inning with the lead. 

Just now, RagahRagah said:

I really need sleep so gonna call it here. If we lose I look forward to the whole site crucifying Nick for an error during basically his first 1/3 of a season in game ONE of the entire season and then laugh as I continue to be labeled as nothing but a "negative" poster. 

Irony is really a thing of beauty around here. The lack of self awareness from some of you is staggering.

My god, he plays 2nd base. It’s not like he’s learning a new position.

• Thanks 1

Guys...this is how it was always going to happen. All the best bullpen in league and the master bullpen tactician was gonna lead to a loss like this one. Good thing they are really good and this is just an anomaly...and they have an offense that can easily overcome this 

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Putting Matt Foster in a really difficult position here...but you can't leave Bummer out too long, either.

Somehow Jose Iglesias became a HoF hitter last year after being a complete black hole in the line-up.

I was actually hoping for him at 2nd base for the Sox this offseason.

1 minute ago, RagahRagah said:

K