4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)

Just now, Tony said:

This is what non-elite teams do, year after year after year. 

It's a one-run game. Aaron Bummer gave up two soft groundballs, Sox couldn't make either play. Mike Trout then hit a single. It should have been Trout standing on 1st with two outs right now, with Bummer getting the K on Rendon. 

But....that's not decent teams do. 

It’s simple, Madrigal is too limited in various aspects to allow these blunders to occur again. If this goes on for a few months, you make a change.

2 minutes ago, manbearpuig said:

I mean there has to be a reason why Austin frickin Barnes would suddenly get the starts in the playoffs those years for the Dodgers, right?

I didn't like the Grandal signing when it happened. But oh well, it's what we have

2 minutes ago, Sox80 said:

The obvious reasons to hate west coast games.  Staying up late to be upset and tired the next day.

Hell, I'm on the West Coast and even I hate West Coast games.

Much prefer having motivation to dip work early.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

It’s simple, Madrigal is too limited in various aspects to allow these blunders to occur again. If this goes on for a few months, you make a change.

Is this a few months?

How long did Moncada get? So because because ceiling is lower that means time to improve is not allowed for both?

Come on, man.

Just now, ScooterMcGee said:

I didn't like the Grandal signing when it happened. But oh well, it's what we have

He is a lazy catcher.  The balls that get past him are not complex pitches that are moving like crazy.  He just loses concentration and it just gets past him.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, RagahRagah said:

Is this a few months?

How long did Moncada get? So because because ceiling is lower that means time to improve is not allowed for both?

Come on, man.

What is his plus skill.  He was drafted in the top end of the draft.  That kind of player is usually a stud in one aspect.  The only plus skill I see is he makes contact.   

• Thanks 1