4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)

1 minute ago, RagahRagah said:

I really need sleep so gonna call it here. If we lose I look forward to the whole site crucifying Nick for an error during basically his first 1/3 of a season in game ONE of the entire season and then laugh as I continue to be labeled as nothing but a "negative" poster. 

Irony is really a thing of beauty around here. The lack of self awareness from some of you is staggering.

I'M NOT NEGATIVE YOU'RE NEGATIVE HOW CAN YOU BE SO NEGATIVE IN GAME ONE YOU NEGATIVE LOSERS!!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, fathom said:

My god, he plays 2nd base. It’s not like he’s learning a new position.

My point stands. Why does a lower ceiling then Yoan remove his right to take time to grow?

Yoan took a fucking year and a half. This kid has played about a third if a season and this site is ready to lynch his house.

It's fucking stupid and a double standard. 

Just now, RagahRagah said:

I really need sleep so gonna call it here. If we lose I look forward to the whole site crucifying Nick for an error during basically his first 1/3 of a season in game ONE of the entire season and then laugh as I continue to be labeled as nothing but a "negative" poster. 

Irony is really a thing of beauty around here. The lack of self awareness from some of you is staggering.

It was a routine play that he fucked up yet again.  He was supposed to come up and be solid in the field, not shaky as fuck.

Just now, SleepyWhiteSox said:

It was a routine play that he fucked up yet again.  He was supposed to come up and be solid in the field, not shaky as fuck.

There is a thing called pressure. Some people take longer than others. Common sense.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

outside of the error, bummer gave up 2 hits and a walk and people in here saying he did enough to get out of the inning. SMH.

The first hit was basically a come backer to him. It's not like he gave up anything hard hit outside of the Trout at bat.

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

outside of the error, bummer gave up 2 hits and a walk and people in here saying he did enough to get out of the inning. SMH.

Keep shaking your head...maybe it will help you eventually. Shake hard. 

Just now, chw42 said:

The first hit was basically a come backer to him. It's not like he gave up anything hard hit outside of the Trout at bat.

i get that it wasn't hard hit, but it was a hit.

He's a pitcher. He had a WHIP of 3 in his 1 inning of work. He's an elite reliever. I guarantee you Bummer isn't blaming Madrigal, or Grandal, for how he pitched. He blew the game. It happens. He probably won't do that much.

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

i get that it wasn't hard hit, but it was a hit.

He's a pitcher. He had a WHIP of 3 in his 1 inning of work. He's an elite reliever. I guarantee you Bummer isn't blaming Madrigal, or Grandal, for how he pitched. He blew the game. It happens. He probably won't do that much.

I hope whatever you are on, it's at least a good high.  

• Like 1