4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)

Well, Madrigal, Leury, Collins and Yasmani Grandal fighting with Bummer and the umpiring for the worst aspects of this game.

Tough luck no-decision to Lucas Giolito in his 2021 Cy Young campaign.

Perfect bullpen already demonstrating that there's NO SUCH THING.

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

the passed ball literally meant nothing at the end of the day.

no one said it was OK; i certainly didn't.

the bullpen blew the game.

He found another cause to have this year.  It's not the passed ball.  It's not the defense.  It's the pitcher who didn't pitch the ball into the mitts properly.  

4 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

what does this mean? The guy gave up 3 base runners in the inning. lol

I swear to god Sox fans will blame everyone but the person who actually didn't get the job done. I'm fine with giving some blame to Madrigal, but at the end of the day Bummer is elite of elite; he needs to pitch around that stuff.

Then why are both runs unearned for Bummer? If they aren't earned for Bummer...how is it his fault? Who earned those runs? Nicky? 

• Like 1

I’m glad I worked through the first half of the game and listened to Len and DJ. Not sure what Giolito’s pitch count was but I was curious why they took him out when they did.

Madrigal sucked and Grandal let that one go. They looked like me swinging in the ninth inning like they just conceded defeat.

Get through the next six games and if they come home 4-3, I would call that a success. I always have hated west coast trips and always will. Funny that the Angels look like a playoff team but probably won’t win the World Series with this team. Poor Trout.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Green Line said:

How we gonna win games with a lineup consisting of Leury, Collins, and Madrigal?

Ask anyone. Our lineup is stacked and Eloy missing doesn't make this team any less of a WS contender.

Ask them. They'll tell you. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Tony said:

Then why are both runs unearned for Bummer? If they aren't earned for Bummer...how is it his fault? Who earned those runs? Nicky? 

What baseball offically determines and what is actually true are two different things..

Colome's runs were also offically unearned tonight in the game he blew for the Twins.  Look up how that inning went!