4-2 GT: CWS @ LAA (8:38 PM CT)

TheTruth05

1 minute ago, RagahRagah said:

I love seeing trolls have to insult me because they cannot actually respond to the points I'm making.

I just mainly came in here for a minute to give some people a taste of their own medicine and illustrate how ridiculous their position on Madrigal is.

But you don't really care about a discussion or a point. That's why you took a shot at me and nothing else.

Let me know when Madrigal hits 30 homers or drives in 100

• Like 3

Just now, RagahRagah said:

I love seeing trolls have to insult me because they cannot actually respond to the points I'm making.

I just mainly came in here for a minute to give some people a taste if their own medicine and illustrate how ridiculous their position on Madrigal is.

But you don't really care about a discussion or a point.

You literally just called someone a troll and then admitted to you yourself trolling a sentence later.  Please do not turn this thread into another one of your circular logic debates.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JoeyCoralFanClub said:

The lack of depth is scary. 

Steve Stone said during his appearance Thursday on the Laurence Holmes Show the key to the 2021 season will be depth.

Hahn assembled a roster with meager depth, splurging on a few overpriced veterans the past two off seasons and leaving numerous great inexpensive FA depth and starting options for the better run teams.

Nice first hit Mercedes!!!