4-2 GT: CWS @ LAA (8:38 PM CT)

TheTruth05

Just now, joesaiditstrue said:

loved that first AB by anderson. dude throws an absolute garbage get me over fastball first pitch, he takes it.  next pitch is a garbage breaking ball that wasn't even a strike and he grounds out.  team looks flat as fuck.

This team kind of goes based on how Tim goes. If he sets the table we usually score. 

1 minute ago, joesaiditstrue said:

loved that first AB by anderson. dude throws an absolute garbage get me over fastball first pitch, he takes it.  next pitch is a garbage breaking ball that wasn't even a strike and he grounds out.  team looks flat as fuck.

4 first pitch fastballs taken for strikes by first 4 hitters.  I can’t believe Yoan is our cleanup hitter vs LHP

1 minute ago, RagahRagah said:

Sure it is. Everyone is gonna make errors, ML caliber and not. Why a guy in his first year is being held to a higher standard than that is baffling. 

I thought you were sparing yourself from the GameDay threads? That lasted about 8 minutes. 

• Haha 1

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

So glad I am listening to the radio. Not sure if you can sync it with the video.

Kasper and DJ have been great.

I'm going with the volume off this evening....unfortunately I'll still be able to see SoxMath

• Like 1

Just now, Bronson said:

Heaney is not a bad pitcher by any mean but there will be a point in this game where he's gonna shit the bed. I just hope my team has a big lead when it happens.

an angels fan on a sox board? lol wut

6 minutes ago, SoxFanForever said:

I thought you were sparing yourself from the GameDay threads? That lasted about 8 minutes. 

I love seeing trolls have to insult me because they cannot actually respond to the points I'm making.

I just mainly came in here for a minute to give some people a taste of their own medicine and illustrate how ridiculous their position on Madrigal is.

But you don't really care about a discussion or a point. That's why you took a shot at me and nothing else.

Edited by RagahRagah