4-3 GT: CWS @ LAA (8:07 PM CT)

TheTruth05

1 minute ago, Tony said:

He really looked overmatched there. Insane to think that wasn’t going to happen having never played in AA, but some ugly AB’s early. 

Heard a few scouts say he struggles with offspeed stuff from RHP. Not a surprise, as I doubt he’s seen a lot of splitters before.  

7 minutes ago, Tony said:

Lol. One is a child. The other is a paid professional.

Dude, just piss off. Put me on ignore. I agree with literally none of your views, on anything. I don’t want to talk to you. I have nothing to say to you.  

Once again, ignored the point. 

You want ME to put YOU on ignore?

Dude, you're acting like an attention-seeking child. If I'm bothering you that much why don't YOU put ME on ignore? Since you flat out said me admitting I was wrong about something doesn't mean anything to you and you continued to insult me.

If you have nothing to say to me then stop fucking responding to me. It's pretty damn simple. You only say that once I make a point you either can't or refuse to counter. You aren't fooling anyone.

Edited by RagahRagah
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, YourWhatHurts said:

It's no longer surprising that he outhit Robert in Charlotte.  Everybody thought that was an aberration.  Nope.

After 7 PA's?

Good god this board never ceases to amaze me on the amount of hot takes

8 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

You definitely deserve the “multiple hot takes in one gamethread” award for the night

Hot takes are when people flat out assume someone who has never even seen AA ball will have good results right off the bat in the majors.

Edited by RagahRagah

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic