3. Abreu 1B
  4. Grandal C
  5. Mercedes DH
  6. Garcia LF
  7. Robert CF
  8. Lamb 3B
  9. Madrigal 2B

Win a ballgame tomorrow night

I think Garcia should sit tomorrow.  Ohtani would be tough for Vaughn but I'd rather see him out there than Leury's weak ass groundouts.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Moncada said:

No just no.  That lineup is puke.  Id rather see Hamilton out there than Leury. 

I'm probably trolling a little bit, but Leury has already batted 6th, and Moncada might sit one. I went L-R all the way through. Anyway...catch the ball, score some runs, Cease gets through 6, and we salvage a split. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

I would, Hamilton might beat out an infield grounder or a high chopper.  Leury will just give you absolutely nothing at the plate and be brutal in left

Game 4 of the season and already hoping for slap hits :)

Kansas City is going to end up with the best offense in the division 

5 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

I would, Hamilton might beat out an infield grounder or a high chopper.  Leury will just give you absolutely nothing at the plate and be brutal in left

Leury is a solid hitter who usually hits .270+, it seems most would prefer to forget that and overreact because he hasn't gotten a hit in his first 2 games.

Assuming Grandal can physically catch tomorrow (otherwise slot Robert 6 and Collins 7), and Eloy does not resurrect this morning:

1. Anderson (.643)
  2. Eaton (1.012) ^
  3. Abreu (.857)
  4. Moncada (.580) #
  5. Mercedes (2.333!!!)
  6. Grandal (.708) #
  7. Robert (.801)
  8. Vaughn (.143)
  9. Madrigal (.500)

Disappointed the Sox didn't sign Yolmer before Atlanta grabbed him. Would have limited Garcia to OF backup duties after cutting Lamb. I have a bad feeling Lamb and Hamilton will be here all year limiting an already wafer thin depth.

10 hours ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

The Los Angeles Angels translates to The The Angels Angels and no team with such a stupid name deserves to win.

Reminds of The La Brea Tar Pits which is The The Tar Tar Pits.  What is it about California?😎

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Assuming Grandal can physically catch tomorrow (otherwise slot Robert 6 and Collins 7), and Eloy does not resurrect this morning:

1. Anderson (.643)
  2. Eaton (1.012) ^
  3. Abreu (.857)
  4. Moncada (.580) #
  5. Mercedes (2.333!!!)
  6. Grandal (.708) #
  7. Robert (.801)
  8. Vaughn (.143)
  9. Madrigal (.500)

Disappointed the Sox didn't sign Yolmer before Atlanta grabbed him. Would have limited Garcia to OF backup duties after cutting Lamb. I have a bad feeling Lamb and Hamilton will be here all year limiting an already wafer thin depth.

How will Lamb & Hamilton be here all year?  The former is likely gone as soon as Engel is back.

52 minutes ago, oldsox said:

And, if Madrigal cannot make the throws, he will be in Charlotte, which means Lamb gets to play somewhere.

So Madrigal makes one bad throw and it’s questionable whether or not he will be able to make throws?

Using the same logic, when do you question when Billy Hamilton takes over CF ?

22 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

So Madrigal makes one bad throw and it’s questionable whether or not he will be able to make throws?

This is laughable when you look at how many years we gave Gordon Beckham.

It’s not like he is Mike Caruso.  He hit .340 last year, which provides value to almost any team in the majors but the Dodgers, Padres and Yankees.

1 hour ago, Dick Allen said:

Dick, he made two bad throws in two games.  The second was scooped up by Abreu, so there was no error.  Both were short, routine tosses.  Both times he looked like Steve Sax used to look.  They have nothing to do with Robert's mishap.

13 minutes ago, oldsox said:

Dick, he made two bad throws in two games.  The second was scooped up by Abreu, so there was no error.  Both were short, routine tosses.  Both times he looked like Steve Sax used to look.  They have nothing to do with Robert's mishap.

Then we have to go after Moncada defensively as well this series...he missed a double play and couldn’t cleanly handle a barehand play in his direction.

Eaton already has multiple errors.

Edited by caulfield12

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic