4-3 GT: CWS @ LAA (8:07 PM CT)

TheTruth05

22 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Iowa is pork tenderloin and Maid-Rite sandwiches. 

Yes, I agree but I thought they were listing pizza places. I belong to a pork tenderloin club on Facebook in search of the best if them. There are many in Iowa.

Edited by ptatc

1 hour ago, ron883 said:

Who knew that on Soxtalk.com I would be able to chat with fellow Sox fans AND get a foreign, mail order bride? This is great. 

Well, it worked well for a certain resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, but when you live outside of the country for basically fifteen years, you do tend to meet more “local” women, especially in a country of 1.4 billion.  That said, men outnumber women in China by a 6 to 5 ratio...which means you need to have at least $75,000-$100,000 saved for a house downpayment or you’re unlikely to find a suitable marriage partner.

1 hour ago, caulfield12 said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-56343081
There has been criticism of a viral and unverified size chart indicating how much a "BM girl" should weigh according to her height - one example given was that a woman with a height of 160cm should weigh only 43kg.

"There is a popular Chinese saying which means 'a good woman cannot be over 100 jin' which is about 50kg [110lb]," Dr Ke said.

This new BM style trend involves mostly teens and twenty somethings taking pictures of themselves fitting into children’s size clothing (the smaller, the better) from fast-fashion stores and posting picture after picture on social media...

glmRyiSI3v5E4.gif

I would watch a documentary on how the fuck your brain works bro

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, gusguyman said:

glmRyiSI3v5E4.gif

I would watch a documentary on how the fuck your brain works bro

This was actually our last essay topic in English class...as well as a controversial new law in China that requires a 30 day “cooling off” period before getting a divorce.   Students are more interested in social topics than anything else these days.  When the average SAT score is 785 on math and IB 42/45 for ninety students, you have to invest a lot of time and effort in critical thinking essay/speaking skills.  We just had 94 students get into Illinois out of a graduating class of 425, but that was the backup choice for 95% of them.  Almost all prefer UCLA, UCSB and NYU.

Just now, Heads22 said:

yes, the ads are annoying but it is what it is, lets just enjoy a beer and watch our thicc boys, yermin and lynn, have a thicc night

They really want me to participate in the next Sotheby’s HK auction, lol.  Who knew ST was such a niche market for advertisers?

10 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

They really want me to participate in the next Sotheby’s HK auction, lol.  Who knew ST was such a niche market for advertisers?

I like the look of the Millionaires Shortcut...who knew a game thread  could make me rich.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic