4-3 GT: CWS @ LAA (8:07 PM CT)

TheTruth05

4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Marshall took the loss in Game 3 last year as well...just had a feeling the magic wasn’t going to continue.

The ironic aspect is the changeup was supposed to nullify LHH but Rendon/Walsh touched him up and Heuer should have been called upon.  He’s throwing harder than anyone in our pen out of the gate.

After Walsh got on, they definitely should have gone to Heuer.

5 minutes ago, fathom said:

Yermin is obviously looking great but the lineup just isn’t very intimidating on paper.

The number of guys who consistently take quality PA's is small. The Angels threw nothing but mediocre pitchers tonight and you wouldn't have had a clue just from watching the game.

7 minutes ago, chetkincaid said:

Can’t wait to hear Steve Stone’s excuses for TLR when the White Sox are hovering around  .500 at the all star break. 

I rather the Sox play better and win games.  Much more than having mental masturbation over proving Steve Stone wrong.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

The number of guys who consistently take quality PA's is small. The Angels threw nothing but mediocre pitchers tonight and you wouldn't have had a clue just from watching the game.

Collins and Mercedes have had the most competent at bats of anyone in the lineup. 

11 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

That’s twice in three games.  Maybe La Russa doesn’t know what splits are, but Leury sucks from the left-side

tony-la-russa-odd-strategy-against-alber

"Last year, we had 30 seconds to insert a pinch hitter, now we only have 20. Dave Duncan's son needs to do a better job of getting me the statistics, or I'm bringing in my veterinarian friend."

For me, game 1 in this series just had the feeling of impending late inning West Coast doom.

I felt good about this one but was surprised by the choice of Marshall there in the 8th.

10 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Tony la russa has now lost more games when leading after the 7th than Rick renteria did all of last year. The genius tactician. 

Seriously, why is Marshall pitching the 8th and why is Leury getting at bats in the 9th (2 games now)?

• Like 2

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic