Having all these night games right at the beginning of the season kind of sucks

ron883

5 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Well it's over for now 

I'm still mad and I'll never get over it.

Listen, if the west coast wants to be a part of our baseball league they are going to have to play games at 5pm, that's the rules.

4 minutes ago, bmags said:

I'm still mad and I'll never get over it.

Listen, if the west coast wants to be a part of our baseball league they are going to have to play games at 5pm, that's the rules.

It seemed like every game so far got stuck in a time warp between the 4th and 5th inning.  I would look up and it was 11:20 and think "four more innings!?"

It is very on brand for Chicago that they've finally done what we've asked and started season on a west coast road trip, only for the weather back home to be the most incredible april weather...then for them to return and it will be rained out every day ha.

• Like 1

What REALLY sucks is waking up at 6:00 a.m., seeing the White Sox taking a 4-1 lead and then watching them immolate so spectacularly that you have to forget it about it for the rest of the day somehow.

I think that Bobby Jenks 2008 loss to the Twins and their Harrelson-fellatioed CF haunted me for days since it happened in the morning.