4/4 GT- 7:37 CT- Sox vs Halos

soxfan49

Three things I'll be looking for:

1-Dylan Cease pitch command...can he locate his stuff?

2-Obviously, better defense. It's the reason they are 1-2...they'd be 3-0 if it weren't for all the errors.

3-And Yermin's first bat-flip, which will of course be almost as bright as Jesus was on the day he rose again.

HAPPY EASTER AND GO SOX!!!

Edited by ScooterMcGee
  • Like 2

I don't agree with Maddon's batting Ohtani, and buring the DH spot once he's pulled, but it will likely be the last pitcher we see batting on a regular basis in a non NL game, and next season perhaps the only batting pitcher left in MLB.

Not sure the defense will improve with the assembled White Sox roster, at least until Engel returns to shore up one position (it should be RF).The best the team can hope until then is for is the lineup outslugging their opponents and hopefully not burning good to great pitching performances.

Edited by South Side Hit Men
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, South Side Hit Men said:

I don't agree with Maddon's batting Ohtani, and buring the DH spot once he's pulled, but it will likely be the last pitcher we see batting on a regular basis in a non NL game, and next season perhaps the only batting pitcher left in MLB.

Not sure the defense will improve with the assembled White Sox roster, at least until Engel returns to shore up one position (it should be RF).The best the team can hope until then is for is the lineup outslugging their opponents and hopefully not burning good to great pitching performances.

Wouldnt it be hilarious if the Sox dropped a 7 spot on Ohtani in the first?  The Angels lose Ohtani for the rest of the game unless he switches positions with someone, who is then also removed from the game.  Either way, I would prefer this outcome 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

Sitting Vaughn for Hamilton. Shit

People questioned my statement regarding Tony keeping Hamilton and Lamb all season. I can see Vaughn going down when Engel returns, and playing AA or AAA. 

People thought he is a .800 OPS lock his rookie season straight out of A Ball, not sure that’s realistic. Under normal circumstances, he would have played AA and AAA last year, he’ll likely get his chance this season to obtain further development.

1 hour ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Bumgarner...