4/4 GT- 7:37 CT- Sox vs Halos

soxfan49

2 minutes ago, WBWSF said:

Perhaps the Angels simply have a better team than the White Sox.

Lol no we don't. But we aren't a middle of the road team either like people think we are. Maybe after beating a good team like there Sox people will start taking notice.

Just now, chw42 said:

Yeah if I blame TLR for anything it's letting Ruiz start the 9th when he wasn't gonna pitch to Trout.

Marshall pitching the 8th yesterday (and letting him face like 6 guys), Leury 9th inning at bats 3 games this series, Foster instead of Hendriks.

1 minute ago, Bronson said:

I can't believe what just happened. Walsh is legit. 

That was a good series. You guys are really good. You guys will be just fine. 

wW still have a lot of question marks. 

The momentum was in the Angels favor in every game except for the 2nd one.

I guess the fun this year will be seeing how long Reinsdorf can keep the press and fans at bay defending LaRussa...

This was about as ugly as start as any White Sox fan could possibly imagine.

They gave you four runs and you still couldn’t come up with one measly hit all night with a runner on base.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bronson said:

Why do fans of opposing teams do this? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bronson said:

Seriously I'm sure you're a nice guy.  That said can you please just leave we don't care.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

I guess the fun this year will be seeing how long Reinsdorf can keep the press and fans at bay defending LaRussa...

This was about as ugly as start as any White Sox fan could possibly imagine.

They gave you four runs and you still couldn’t come up with one measly hit all night with a runner on base.

0 for 18 with risp...seriously, that is absolute dog shit.

Edited by ScooterMcGee

Sox should have swept - instead one and three. Need to bounce back vs Mariners. Can’t think of a much worse start. Blowing leads, errors, and other than one game...literally zero clutch hitting. 

That said - last year started off crappy too. 

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

The ball was 8 feet over the wall. Was he supposed to bring a trampoline out there. 

I can just imagine the reaction to Robert getting hurt there.

That really would be the end of the season, watching Engel out there everyday, along with Leury and Eaton.

Just now, South Sider said:

Didnt take long for Eloys missing bat to be felt. He may not have made a difference this series but for this entire year we may be stuck wondering what if Eloy hadn't been a complete idiot and injured himself for the year. 

It's not just Eloy, it seems like Jose is trying to carry the whole offense without protection behind him and it's causing him to straight up suck in big situations cause he's swinging at almost everything.

2 minutes ago, 102605 said:

I don't know what was worse.  TLR and his bad decisions on lack of pinch hitting and bad pitching changes, the Sox defense or the Sox offense.  

A manager with a pulse at the very least puts them in a position to get the split.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Can’t believe he let Ruiz start the inning. You give Foster no breathing room.  2020 never ended it seems.

He's trying to buy multiple innings from guys because he's getting no length from the starting pitchers.  I don't blame LaRussa for any of these losses. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1