4/4 GT- 7:37 CT- Sox vs Halos

soxfan49

5 hours ago, Baron said:

Which Dylan Cease are we going to get? Regular season Cease or Spring Training Cease?

Well I guess after the first inning we know that things haven’t changed. I hope Dylan just wanted to go back and remember why he needed to change. Hopefully he settles down 

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

The Angels threw nothing but mediocre pitchers last night and the Sox offense had nothing. I'm not optimistic.

The White Sox hitters were almost .500 against Cobb coming into the game last night.

All we had to do was execute fundamentals to get those two runs in with 2nd/3rd, no outs and the game was basically over with a three run lead for our pen.

The seattle and Texas series is where we should look good.  Until we prove we can consistently beat rhping and good teams we just need to survive and beat up on bad teams.  If we can beat bad teams at a high clip we are going to have problems.

1 minute ago, southsideirish71 said:

The seattle and Texas series is where we should look good.  Until we prove we can consistently beat rhping and good teams we just need to survive and beat up on bad teams.  If we can beat bad teams at a high clip we are going to have problems.

And that’s why if Timmy is out, it’s really going to hurt as they have a soft early schedule with hopefully the 5 starters healthy.

3 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

Thought Sox would win first 3 and lose tonight. 1-3 possibly is awful.

The Angels are better than we thought, especially with this version of Ohtani.

2-2 split, though, was a reasonable expectation.  Two blown saves in three opportunities just can’t continue for the rest of the season...or we will be buried by June.

And we’re not as good as we thought without Jimenez and dominating versions of Moncada and Robert.

Edited by caulfield12

Just now, caulfield12 said:

The Angels are better than we thought, especially with this version of Ohtani.

2-2 split, though, was a reasonable expectation.  Two blown saves in three opportunities just can’t continue for the rest of the season...or we will be buried by June.

They also have a far better manager, one with dare I say it, “recent championship postseason experience”.

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1