4/4 GT- 7:37 CT- Sox vs Halos

soxfan49

1 minute ago, RagahRagah said:

Our bad defense has nothing to do with the obvious fact we needed at least one more solid SP. There is zero correlation between those 2 things. 

That's legitimately my point. The Sox aren't going to be 1-3 because they didn't add some crappy SP to replace this crappy SP.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Results aside, we are seeing Hamilton, Madrigal, Garcia and Eaton bat consecutively.  All In Baby!

Bargain basement express brought to you by cheap ass JR!

Edited by Soxfest
  • Thanks 2

Just now, soxfan49 said:

That's legitimately my point. The Sox aren't going to be 1-3 because they didn't add some crappy SP to replace this crappy SP.

In theory they could have been.

Judging things in hindsight is fallacious. Even if Cease does ok this year, we absolutely should have sought another starter. 

I want to win in the playoffs, not just make it there. But talent aside, you still need depth to make it there and we don't have any. 

5 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Probably not next year either unless this year’s team is knocked out of it early, at least for Crochet.

If Timmy’s okay, at least we have a really soft schedule to beat up on for a ten days or so.

Madrigal the victim of the reverse shift.

Kopech will be a full time starter next year. Crochet will not.

Just now, soxfan49 said:

Hamilton- fucking HAMILTON- leads off with a single & SB and they get nothing

They must lead the majors since 2006 in RISP less than 2 outs that results in 0 runs

Easily