4-6 GT: CWS @ SEA (9:10 PM CT)

Capn12

Grandal likely still has lingering effects from the knee injury, he is probably just sitting today to prevent him from aggravating it further. After seeing Eloy and Anderson go down so soon, I would prefer they baby Grandal's knee at this point in the season.

Also Giolito is pitching against the mariners. 3 runs likely does it tonight 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, FLsoxfan said:

Grandal likely still has lingering effects from the knee injury, he is probably just sitting today to prevent him from aggravating it further. After seeing Eloy and Anderson go down so soon, I would prefer they baby Grandal's knee at this point in the season.

Also Giolito is pitching against the mariners. 3 runs likely does it tonight 

Rarely do managers start a catcher in a night game then the next day game. So he was getting either tonight or tomorrow off.

4 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I mean Dane Dunning's peripherals are better by miles than Dylan's.  Whatever Dylan is doing at 92-93 is working for him.

Dane is a fine pitcher. I like him. Unless he finds 2-3 more mph on his fastball he will be a dude.

35 minutes ago, ploof76 said:

Sorry if this was addressed, not going through all the posts to find out.

No pre-game I assume? Looks like between Bulls post and Hawks there isn't room for pre-game?

there is on the radio, granted it's awful

• Like 1

Just now, joesaiditstrue said:

there is on the radio, granted it's awful

Never cared about pregame, but cared about postgame, hearing from the manager and back in the day Rongey losing it after a loss.

I wish they carried the entire manager post game Q & A, or for the club to stream it. Both only carry a few minutes. With Tony's limited speaking ability, it equates to one, possibly two questions a game.

4 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Never cared about pregame, but cared about postgame, hearing from the manager and back in the day Rongey losing it after a loss.

I wish they carried the entire manager post game Q & A, or for the club to stream it. Both only carry a few minutes. With Tony's limited speaking ability, it equates to one, possibly two questions a game.

9:10 comes pretty late these days. I was desperate.