4-6 GT: CWS @ SEA (9:10 PM CT)

Capn12

Just now, Chisoxfn said:

Collins looks the part too. Hitting ball well and on that HR he stayed back and creamed it.  When you combine that with his propensity to draw a walk - I think he's going to pan out too.  

Yes, glad I was wrong today. Tip my hat to Collins and for La Russa for starting him today.

Still would like Mercedes to have a shot to catch, but not sure the club feels the same way.

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Not sure if he'll have a single barrel to his credit before leaving baseball in the next few years.

Also, the Sox had a much greater need for corner outfield the past few years. Just sad all around.

This post is ridiculous.  The first part is just plain dumb.  The second part is so out of touch with reality given that like half our top 10 prospects at the time were OFs, including blue chippers in Eloy & Robert.  We should have taken Kelenic, but not because of some need and entirely due to him being the highest ceiling prospect available at the time.

1 minute ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Took Sox -1 & Over 6 

Also have a couple parlays still alive that have the Sox -1

Pretty much always betting the Sox against lefties lol

Yeah last year I bet on them every game lol this year, 6 games in, I'm only doing when they face a lefty or Giolito is on the mound.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

This post is ridiculous.  The first part is just plain dumb.  The second part is so out of touch with reality given that like half our top 10 prospects at the time were OFs, including blue chippers in Eloy & Robert.  We should have taken Kelenic, but not because of some need and entirely due to him being the highest ceiling prospect available at the time.

Child please. Madrigal has zero power, and when they squeeze his ass in the outfield, his slapped balls become outs. 

Eloy is not an outfielder, and pretending that he is lead to what has happened the past two years.

Kelenic plays RF and CF. Not only was he a much better hitter, and fielder, but he also fit a need the Sox have been scrambling to fill for years. Mazara, Eaton.

• Like 1