4-6 GT: CWS @ SEA (9:10 PM CT)

Capn12

2 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

He was supposed to be a strong fielder and base runner. That’s why he was drafted.

I would rather him be an excellent fielder and base runner hitting .260 than what he is now hitting .350.

I don't disagree with you there. I hope Lucas is okay.  

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Lol...Madrigal batted .340 last year, but glad to hear you’ve written him off alongside Grandal & Keuchel.

Eloy was certainly still in the OF plans when we drafted Madrigal, but please use continue to use hindsight to prove your points.

And finally, are you actually suggesting the Sox should have drafted a HS outfielder from the Midwest to fill a near term major league need?  Even the biggest Kelenic fans never dreamed he’d be this good this fast.  Again, you continue operate in some sort of hindsight fantasyland.

It wasn't "a year", Nick Trubisky played a dozen couple games, in part because the dumb ass ran through a coaching's hold sign and jammed his shoulder at third. 

Kelenic was by far the best selection, no hindsight. They had no sure fire RF, no hindsight. Then they go, knowing they are jammed packed at DH and select Vaughn, who has no position with Eloy, with Abreu, with their precious Grandal $74M signing, with Mercedes, with Burger if he was ever considered.

You got balls going past Collins, Vaughn learning a position on the fly. A typical Rick Hahn shitshow.

Just now, ron883 said:

I get it's super early, but at what point does the team seriously consider sending Nick down? He makes a mistake on the basepaths or field literally every game. It's killing the team. 

Honestly, I think you have to give him a few more weeks bare minimum.  If he’s still costing us extra outs come May 1st, then I’m not sure you have a choice but to send him down.