4-6 GT: CWS @ SEA (9:10 PM CT)

Capn12

Just now, EloyJenkins said:

Vaughn off the schneide. Also...is it just me or does Andrew have the oldest looking 23 year old face in baseball?

LOL my buddy and I had that conversation yesterday about his face.  He looks 35.  He would have fit in well in the 90s with Karkovice. 

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Being the worst defensive team in baseball is concerning and if they're anywhere near this bad it's going to be a huge impediment on their goals

Vaughn is bad (and i can't project that he'll get better - not fair to him) - but Madrigal can't possibly stay this bad and no reason he can't at least be league average.  No one else is bad and Robert is special out there.  By the way - Engel is one of the better defensive outfielders as well - so when you get him back - you have far better depth and better options for defensive replacements too.  

So yeah - the defense has been atrocious - but I see plenty of reasons it should improve.

Damn - thought Leury found the gap on that one.  

• Like 1

Just now, Chisoxfn said:

Vaughn is bad (and i can't project that he'll get better - not fair to him) - but Madrigal can't possibly stay this bad and no reason he can't at least be league average.  No one else is bad and Robert is special out there.  By the way - Engel is one of the better defensive outfielders as well - so when you get him back - you have far better depth and better options for defensive replacements too.  

So yeah - the defense has been atrocious - but I see plenty of reasons it should improve.

Damn - thought Leury found the gap on that one.  

What do you make of all of the dropsies in the outfield - Eaton, Robert and Vaughn - at the start of the season?