4-6 GT: CWS @ SEA (9:10 PM CT)

Capn12

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

He hit like Babe Ruth in 2019 for the Padres in AAA. Was traded to the Mariners last year in the Austin Nola trade and he's raked ever since.

Ah, thanks. one thing Dipoto seems pretty good at is ID'ing guys in the high minors that can rake but have been overlooked for whatever reason.

3 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Likely an unpopular opinion, but I'd like to regularly see Grandal bat in the top 3. You know he isn't going to expand the zone and he's always going to make pitchers work. All of these aggressive hitters allow for such low pitch innings when hits aren't strung together.

With Eloy out, I prefer Grandal over Eaton, and when not, prefer TA, YM, JA, EJ 1-4 every time they start. Grandal should have DH'd today and C tomorrow (Yermin C today, Collins tomorrow vs. RHP), 

I never want to see Madrigal or Eaton at the top of the lineup, would rather better options at either position.

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Going from Rodon last night at 5 to Gio tonight at 1 is just not fair.  Let's hope it continues.

Don't forget getting to face Kopech in between the two of them.

Rodon actually continuing his performance from last night would make this rotation go from good to scary real fast.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

I gotta say, I haven't been too impressed with Benetti this year. 

He's made zero effort to learn baseball and talk baseball.  He's unlistenable for a serious fan, of which I'd assume most of this board is.  Maybe casuals love him but man he makes me miss Hawk, senile old Hawk at least had real passion for the Sox.

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

He's made zero effort to learn baseball and talk baseball.  He's unlistenable for a serious fan, of which I'd assume most of this board is.  Maybe casuals love him but man he makes me miss Hawk, senile old Hawk at least had real passion for the Sox.

I don't watch the games, but the few times I caught them, or even on highlights, Benetti is a bit much.

I fear Stone has a year or two left and they pull Kasper from the radio both, both DJ and Len are excellent this whole season.