4-7 GT: CWS @ SEA (3:10 PM CT)

Capn12

Fucking embarrassing. The utter lack of urgency shown today is classic Ricky. Remember that “killer instinct, step on their throats” talk in Spring Training? They all can fuck off. 

Right now this doesn't even appear to be a team destined for .500.

The bullpen was the one thing I wasnt worried about with this team. Yet... I had to shake off a bad feeling.

Defense is little league.

Tony is indistinguishable from Ricky right now.

We aren't allowed to have nice things, it seems.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, fathom said:

This bullpen has choked so bad. We are just handing games to the other team. I’m good never seeing Foster again.

The bullpen is not being given a chance! Hendricks has pitched once! Bummer was available right? With the tying run at the plate?

3 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

It’s a 3 run game, no high leverage spots any time soon. Now is when you use your #8 reliever.

Yeah because a 3 run lead against this shit team with 9 outs left is insurmountable

Oh well, doesn't matter now because Foster is dogshit

3 minutes ago, Tony said:

This is absolutely right. A lot of this is on Tony (I get it’s the opening week) but this lineup and bullpen management shows he had NO urgency to win this game. 

This is also on Hahn and Co. They’ve decided to put Kopech and Crochet in the pen, which takes two BIG arms out of the equation for 2-3 days at a time. This is the result. 

I would think that crochet is available. 

• Capn12 unpinned this topic