4-7 GT: CWS @ SEA (3:10 PM CT)

Capn12

1 minute ago, fathom said:

If you bring him in now, how was he not in to face Seager last inning?  This is ridiculous.  I’m sure we will hear it’s Tony’s master plan to confirm how the holdovers are a bunch of losers. 

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Bummer should have been in to face Seager if you planned on using him.

Guys guys you don’t understand, this is the 7th inning, 7 is bigger than 6 and that makes it always more important.

Just now, gusguyman said:

Isn't this the exact argument everyone makes about Madrigal that you reject? 

No, lol. Huge difference between 1 guy being bad and a whole team. But more than that, I made a lot of an analysis about this team and why I felt they weren't going to have as good a year as people thought. 

But I still gotta try to have SOME positivity.

1 minute ago, RagahRagah said:

True. Unfortunately, so far we've played REALLY bad more than good. Hopefully just jitters but I am worried it is more than that. 

Right now they are playing like a .500 ish team. Better talent but on pace to give away dozens of games because they can’t get out of their own way.

2 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

No excuse. We have a dominant bullpen and better team. Inexcusable to just collapse like this yet again. 

Feels like we’ve already blown more games than we did for the first 95 pct of last year 

Just now, fathom said:

Feels like we’ve already blown more games than we did for the first 95 pct of last year 

Yeah cause our bullpen rarely blew leads. The bullpen has blown 3 out of 7 games already.

7 minutes ago, fathom said:

It doesn’t worry you in the slightest that Tony looks so incompetent?

No. I don't think he's looked incompetent. He needs to learn the strengths and weaknesses of the team.  Like today, Foster looked good last year. Not so much now. They will learn who to trust and not to trust as they are pitching this year. Bullpen pitchers are fickle.

Edited by ptatc
  • Haha 1

• Capn12 unpinned this topic