4-7 GT: CWS @ SEA (3:10 PM CT)

Capn12

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Man I am sick and fucking fired of you guys bitching about DEPTH.  What the fuck more do you want other than 1.5 WAR types like Mendick and Eaton given JR's budget?  Hahn did as well as he could.  Just STFU until next offseason and then b**** about JR's pocketbook.  We have like 9 WAR on the shelf right now.  Unlike you whiners the Mariners crew, including former pro blowers, is impressed with our depth and how good the Sox look despite the injuries.

Tell us how you really feel.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Man I am sick and fucking fired of you guys bitching about DEPTH.  What the fuck more do you want other than 1.5 WAR types like Mendick and Eaton given JR's budget?  Hahn did as well as he could.  Just STFU until next offseason and then b**** about JR's pocketbook.  We have like 9 WAR on the shelf right now.  Unlike you whiners the Mariners crew, including former pro blowers, is impressed with our depth and how good the Sox look despite the injuries.

He pissed all the money away on Grandal, Keuchel, Parrot, Hendriks and Eaton. If you are a mid level payroll team, you can't build a roster like this.

7 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

It didn't have to be this way. Plenty of viable options available over the winter.

8 minutes ago, JoeyCoralFanClub said:

I can't believe we are five years into a rebuild and Billy Hamilton is on the roster and playing everyday. 

This is not the way.

senior-man-turns-his-pockets-inside-out-

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

He pissed all the money away on Grandal, Keuchel, Parrot, Hendriks and Eaton. If you are a mid level payroll team, you can't build a roster like this.

And Anderson, and Abreu, and Robert, and Eloy

Relax

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

James McCann is off the team and we're still getting catcher's interference. 

Seems like there should be a limit on how deep the ball can be and still be catcher's interference. That ball was inches from being in Grandal's glove when the batter hit it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Day drinking? I guess it's 5 on the east coast already

• Haha 1

• Capn12 unpinned this topic