4-7 GT: CWS @ SEA (3:10 PM CT)

Capn12

A small aside: Stone and Bennetti are really top-class announcers and the White Sox are lucky to have them. The catcher's interference call, while annoying to us (and obvious and something that took an inordinately long time to review), was clearly correct and it was nice to hear them defend it as such without homerism. I listen to a fair amount of local broadcasts from around the league and IMO that's not typical. 

• Like 4

Just now, Chris Sale said:

A small aside: Stone and Bennetti are really top-class announcers and the White Sox are lucky to have them. The catcher's interference call, while annoying to us (and obvious and something that took an inordinately long time to review), was clearly correct and it was nice to hear them defend it as such without homerism. I listen to a fair amount of local broadcasts from around the league and IMO that's not typical. 

I'd rather hear Hawk sulk about it for half an inning!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chris Sale said:

Completely agree. I think it really stands out how great Bennetti and Stone are as a duo the more non White Sox broadcasts that you watch. They're as good as it gets in the sport.

Just now, ScooterMcGee said:

Dallas isn't gonna last past 5 innings at this rate. Would love to see Kopech go 3 today

Kopech did his 3, 2 days ago. I don't think is available yet.

Just now, Chris Sale said:

Yes I really enjoy them, and after listening to the Cubs broadcast and then the national one with Arod and Vasgersian...I realize how lucky we are to have what we have.

• Capn12 unpinned this topic